Thursday, December 19, 2013

Studying with Keith Lango's Video Training Series

I am probably the last person in the Animation Community to realize this, but the Video Training Series from Keith Lango is an awesome investment.  I had seen a couple of Keith Lango's tutorials on YouTube, but it was a post on Spungella that brought it back on my radar.  I missed the $29 blow-out sale, but for $99, this video set is well worth it.  Keith Lango is great at explaining animation concepts at a level that is very accessible to most, he is entertaining and informative and I can tell he cares about his craft.  I had been in a slump for a bit after finishing some new animations and these videos come as a great refresh at just the right time.  So head over to the Keith Lango's Animation Clinic for some great stuff!

No comments: