Saturday, September 21, 2013

Studying with 3D Motive

As an Animator, you are always learning--that's something I picked up early from my mentors.  So, with my latest demo reel completed, I thought it would be a good time to polish up my skills.  I found 3D Motive while google searching "how to..." and after watching their sample videos, I was intrigued.  Not only are the lessons informative and concise but the lesson downloads with Maya scene files and unique animation rigs. That's quite a bonus, because I've found it hard to find new rigs that are actually bug free and animator friendly.  I was so happy with 3D Motive's courses in addition to the Animation Principles course, I also bought the Animation for Unreal and Intro to Motion Builder Course.  So, I'll be learning some new things and making some animation soon with awesome new rigs!  Happy Animator :)



No comments: