Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Civil War Zombie

Hey all, here's another piece from my modeling internship at Dream Machine. This time it's the civil war zombie, I don't know if he really had a name other than that.

As you might see, this is a low poly model-the budget was 1500 and I made it under with 1492 polys. It was quite fun to see what I could do with such a limited amount of polygons, if you haven't tried it I would suggest it. It really makes you think about where you are going to use your polygons in order to get the best silhouette and deformation.

1 comment:

K. Luong said...

sup dave!

cool zombie you got here. kinda reminds me of one of the dudes from the maximo games for ps2.

how is the zbrush dvd working for you? i was thinking of picking up one and fiddling with it myself, but wasn't sure how simple or hard digital tutors make it to learn zbrush. anyway, let me know.

take it easy dave! peace.